Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Teaser Tuesday | Runes [Runes Series: Book 1] Only $.99 on Amazon

Title:  Runes
Series:  Runes [Book 1]
Length:  243 Pages
Genre:  YA Paranormal

TEASER
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18046743-runes

Laughing, I headed downstairs. I reached the bottom and froze. Mom wasn’t alone. A familiar voice mingled with her softer voice, and my heart leaped. Torin.

As though aware of my presence, Torin looked up and stood. I swallowed, my senses soaking him as though I hadn’t seen him earlier. I walked toward them, my heart racing so hard I felt lightheaded....

“No, I need help. Kate wasn’t very outgoing, so we know next to nothing about her,” I said absentmindedly, my eyes not leaving Torin’s. I wanted to look away, but couldn’t. His eyes held me spellbound. He watched me as though every expression on my face was of utter importance to him. “I didn’t know you two had met,” I added, my voice breathless.

“Your mother and I met a few days ago,” he said, cocking his eyebrows. “I hope you don’t mind.”

“Why should I?” My face grew warm, the conversation we’d had in the closet at school flashing in my head.

http://www.amazon.com/Runes-Paranormal-Romance-Ednah-Walters-ebook/dp/B00CP4YKTG/ref=la_B0042H1GB4_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1383688829&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment